Replace feature fails

edited March 2017 in Leap

Hello,

I need to use LEAP Courier feature "Replace" to upload a new content file into an existing document.

Unfortunately, Replace feature always fails with the following error message :

"File with this extension cannot be uploaded"

chrome_2017-03-06_14-59-07.png

I tested with lots of different file type/extension (.docx, .pdf, .jpg, etc) and documents created manually or throught Courier APIs : result is always the same.

Can anyone confirm/infirm this behavior?

Benoit

Best Answer

• edited March 2017 Accepted Answer

Hi Ahmed,

You're right, LEAP Courier only allow to replace a document by a file having the same extension.

I also have a related issue with contentless document (placeholder) I create using LEAP Courier APIs. This is somehow related since a contentless document has no extension, and I'd like to replace it with a file having an extension ; so extension doesn't match.

May I ask you if you would like to raise a defect / feature request for that?

Benoit

Answers

• edited March 2017

HI Mittau,

I have tested and it only allowed me to replace with the same extension. Can you please let me know let me know if its the scenario you are facing ? Please try to replace with a document with the same extension. 

• edited March 2017

Hi Benoit,

I have created the following feature request COURIER-2043. I will mark this thread as answered.

• edited March 2017

Thanks Ahmed