Does “My Documentum for Outlook” support Office365?

Could you let me know if MDMO supports office 365?

Best Answer

• This question is over 30 days old, and it has received no response. Hence, we have marked your question assumed “Accepted Answered.” Please let us know if you resolved the issue elsewhere, or if you still have the issue and require our assistance. Either way, your question and its resolution are important. We want to help.

Please note that marking the question "Answered" in this case is only an accounting process for every post in the forums. While we consider this question "answered," the question remains open to additional questions or other posts if needed

David Sciuto

Answers

• This question is over 30 days old, and it has received no response. Hence, we have marked your question assumed “Accepted Answered.” Please let us know if you resolved the issue elsewhere, or if you still have the issue and require our assistance. Either way, your question and its resolution are important. We want to help.

Please note that marking the question "Answered" in this case is only an accounting process for every post in the forums. While we consider this question "answered," the question remains open to additional questions or other posts if needed

David Sciuto

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs