What this "6046: There is an error in processing your request" means? Why I am getting this?

Sai krishna
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hello,

I have created a dashboard which contains charts. In that chart i have given the Interactivity which connects to the another report by passing the selected chart area value to the prompt of the connected report as the input. When I ran this in my local machine it was running succesfully. But when i ran this in iHub i am getting "6046: There is an error in processing your request" error. Could anyone please tell me
1) Why i am getting this error?
2) What this error means?
3) Where we have to check for the iHub error log?

I have got struck in the middle because i am having no idea about this error. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Answers

• Can you help answer this question?

We have noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question, what additional information can you provide to help us respond to you? Were able to resolve the issue? Please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

• Please note that questions to the developer network are typically peer-to-peer, best effort responses.
    • Additionally, note that posting questions to General may not be answered by a product expert. The General forum is for non-product questions. Please be sure to post your product-specific questions to the proper product forum.

David Sciuto

• @David Sciuto said:
    Can you help answer this question?

We have noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question, what additional information can you provide to help us respond to you? Were able to resolve the issue? Please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

• Please note that questions to the developer network are typically peer-to-peer, best effort responses.
    • Additionally, note that posting questions to General may not be answered by a product expert. The General forum is for non-product questions. Please be sure to post your product-specific questions to the proper product forum.

Hello David,

I didnt get this point - "The General forum is for non-product questions. Please be sure to post your product-specific questions to the proper product forum." Could you please tell me the Product forum.

Thanks,
    Sai

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Hello, Sai,

The "General" forum is open to all community members with a registered account. It is a forum where members can post non-product, non-technical questions. This forum is not moderated by experts; hence, questions are typically not responded to there.

The development forums are also open to all members with registered accounts. Those forums are open for technical questions on any product; however, they are not regularly moderated by our teams of experts. Our policy in the developer forums is "best effort response," which may come from an expert, but more likely from a peer visitor, like yourself. The developer forums offer no guarantee of a response.

The best place to post a question about a specific OpenText product is in its appropriate forum. However, only customers with current support agreements for licensed products can access the product forums. If you need an expert's response to your question, please re-post to the appropriate product forum if you are a customer with a current support agreement. Alternatively, you may request to purchase a support agreement for your product by visiting https://www.opentext.com/support for details.

David Sciuto