Troubles converting a site to Master

vitorcosta
edited October 8, 2018 in TeamSite #1

Hi,

I'm new to TeamSite, I'm currently exploring it. I have a new site, with some basic contents to test this CMS.

One of the things I'm trying to do now is to localize my site. Accordingly to the documentation, that can be done with the option "Actions > Covnert Site to Master". I did not find any mention in the documentation regarding in which console this is located, but I assume it's the CCPRO console, since it's the only one I found such option. However, that option is always greyed out to me...

Is there a specific place I need to go in order to use this option? Or is there any action I need to do before being able to use this?

Another related question is: how and where do we manage locales? I can't find this information anywhere.

Thank you in advance!
Vítor Costa

Comments

• After a bit more investigation, I did find the place where the locales are managed I'll write here in the case this is useful to someone else:

• Locales management: CCPRO: Project -> Configuration, in which I was able to select a master locale;
    • Afterwards, the option to convert my site to Master Site is available.

Thank you!

• Glad you figured it out. You may not want to use the OOTB approach, I ended up defining my own instead because of multiple customer specific reasons.

• Hi Andy, we will keep on exploring this for now. Thank you for the tip!

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs