Page displaying a Content Item automatically (equivalent to an Item Page on WEM)

Options

Hi,

Does anyone know if TeamSite has something like Item Pages on WEM?

What I basically want it's detail pages that are generated automatically for each Content Item, which would display their information. As far as my investigations on TeamSite can tell, this does not exist in this CMS: it seems that pages are simply holders of components that are manually maintained. Is this correct, or are such kind of pages achievable on TeamSite?

Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,
Vítor Costa

Comments

• You are incorrect. This is quite common within TeamSite using LSDS (as this is more of a runtime question than backend question).

You would need to create a component that would read (likely a URL parameter) which will tell the component where to get the data (from LSCS, DB, off the disk) to display. It is pretty easy to do. Last time I did it, I had a AJAX call to LSCS to get the data loaded into the component, but there are many different approaches you can use.

• Hi Andy, thank you again for your response! Indeed that is possible, and it was now achievable. There are some OOTB components also that do that, the "Promotion" and the "Promotion Details", that I was not aware of.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs