iwwedb not starting after fresh install

Hello,

we have a fresh installation of Teamsite 16.4 on Windows and face issues with starting iwwedb. We get only an error message from the services window saying that "Windows could not start Interwoven Web Daemon on local computer". I find zero info in the logs about that and only some useless warnings in the Windows Event details. Teamsite starts find and we get the Y drive mounted and also the Utility Daemon.

Any help is appreciated.

M

Comments

1. Talk to support.
    2. Make certain it is really down (log on the server and go to localhost:8080 - assuming you used 8080 for JBOSS) - unlikely to help but needs to be said
    3. Check ApplicationContainer/standalone/iwjboss.log. There are always errors in there.
    4. Check the directory: ApplicationContainer/standalone/deployments see which wars are marked as failed. Cat those files (there will be a Java stack trace in there), correlate those with the iwjboss.log for more information.
  • Hi Andy,
    thanks for the help. I found it in the end myself. Since it was a fresh install Windows IIS created a default web Site which uses port 80. So when I deleted this in the IIS configuration iwwebd came up without problems.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs