Issue with read from repository in XCP

Hello we created process that start from "read from repository" activity.
and this is the error we got (attached to this post).
this is the process:

what can be the problem??

tnx a lot

Comments

• "But unable to load the model"
    So, PRI can't load the process model. Did you restart PRI? Maybe you also need to clean the cache of PRI.
    You probably did not increased the version number of the application?

Karel Gentens
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

• @kgentens said:
    "But unable to load the model"
    So, PRI can't load the process model. Did you restart PRI? Maybe you also need to clean the cache of PRI.
    You probably did not increased the version number of the application?

There is a guide how can i restart the PRI ?

• That depends on your installation. Unix, Windows, tomcat, …. ? I suppose somebody in the organization should know this?
    Otherwise try to increase the xCP version number and redeploy. This should trigger a cache invalidation

Karel Gentens
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

• @kgentens said:
    That depends on your installation. Unix, Windows, tomcat, …. ? I suppose somebody in the organization should know this?
    Otherwise try to increase the xCP version number and redeploy. This should trigger a cache invalidation

What do you mean that you said try to increase the xcp version number... ?
    we have a same procedure pprocess (with another type) that working perfect

• Well, it should not give you any issues. I also encountered this problem after creating new inbound processes.
    I mean, the version you put in xCP designer. click on model. then in the properties pane, bottom right. I don't have an xCP designer on hand, so can't give you screenshot.

Karel Gentens
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

• kfirswisa
    edited March 6, 2019 #7

@kgentens said:
    Well, it should not give you any issues. I also encountered this problem after creating new inbound processes.
    I mean, the version you put in xCP designer. click on model. then in the properties pane, bottom right. I don't have an xCP designer on hand, so can't give you screenshot.

you speaking about that:

??
    i changed it, same error