Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

Total by color, grouping, chart

Hi all,
I have a requirement where I need to apply highlight to present data by color ie =1 and <80 red, = 81 and 130 yellow, =131 and 500 green
and count the color based on grouping ( city) , then count the each color ie red 2, yellow 4, Green 6 so I can show each city on the chart (x) and count of each color on (y) separably? if I apply aggregation if would just total all, what is the best approach please

Comments

• sample data and report attached, data have provided above is example, attached file has some data

• wwilliamswwilliams Junior Member

Have you tried Properties-> Highlight

• Hi,
    there are three columns that need to be presented on Y series on the chart, I can check that by creating multiple series but each column return 3 different values Low, Medium and high, so I want to count each of them and present total of low , total of Midium and total of High for each X series