Scan Plus configuration for HP ScanJet N9120 fn2 scanner

Venkata_MedikondaVenkata_Medikonda Software Engineer

Hi, we recently got a HP ScanJet N9120 fn2 scanner with ISIS driver installed. When we launch Captiva 7.7 version scan plus for this scanner, we don't see auto orientation option. Attached are the screen shots of what i see. Can someone please help on how to get the auto orientation option.

Thank You

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @Venkata_Medikonda
    I don't see any attached screenshots.

Regards,,,

Jeff Miyatake
    Technical Support Engineer

• Venkata_MedikondaVenkata_Medikonda Software Engineer

Hi @Jeff Miyatake , Please see the attached screen shots. Thanks for your help.

• Hi @Venkata_Medikonda,
    I installed the latest driver for HP ScanJet N9120 fn2 scanner but was able to simulate it as with other drivers, not sure why so was unable to see the settings. Is there an "Advanced Settings" or "More" button on the main ScanPlus UI?

Regards,,,

Jeff Miyatake
    Technical Support Engineer

• Venkata_MedikondaVenkata_Medikonda Software Engineer

Hi @Jeff Miyatake, Thank You for the response. I don't see any advanced settings/more option on the scan plus UI. I see 'Configure Driver' under ISIS settings. I am trying to understand how the scan plus retrieves the scanner settings ? Is it displays the same UI that comes defaultly with scanner driver ? OR does the scan plus alters some of the settings in order to show on scan plus ?
    I see the settings UI (shown in previous attachment) popped up on scan plus is not found anywhere on HP site. So i started believing that scan plus chooses what settings to show when someone clicks on 'Configure driver' button on scan plus UI.
    Appreciate all your help.