Error: Unable to view medical certificate images in Med Cert application by several med cert staff

I see these errors in FEEDS for our Med Cert app images:

Retrieve Content URL Exception.

Error Message
Service method "Get" invocation failed.
Stack Trace
at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ClientReflectionServiceInvoker.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.UcfClientInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.SoapClientInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] arguments) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.HttpSessionInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ReturnedContentTransformationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.OperationOptionsHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ContextThreadLocalInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ServiceContextInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) at MVMEDCERTServices.MVMEDCERTServices.GetContent.RetrieveContentURL(String rObjectId, String& mvImgURL, String& errMsg)

Could anyone or Dctm_guru answer this question?

Thanks & Warm Regards,
SM.

Comments

• Stack trace isn't very detail. Is this all users or just some? If its all, then check that your web services are running.

Did you confirm that the specific image that the user is trying to see exists? If so, confirm that the user (or application account) has at least READ permissions on it.

• SmelanathurSmelanathur Technical Architect

The issue is resolved post the reboot of the services. Thank you for your valuable inputs.

I'm sorry Dctm_guru , the issue is still persisting. Kindly guide me in fixing it asap.?
    Appreciate your timely help/response.

• You didn't answer any of my questions.

The issue was persisting for all the users accessing our med cert web application, I presume it's due to the issue with the web server for users to connect to Documentum for the images.It was not related to Documentum at all.

The users have necessary permissions on all the images and the med cert web application as a whole.

• edited May 13

Since this is custom web service, I don't know the logic behind your web service that would cause it to fail:

MVMEDCERTServices.MVMEDCERTServices.GetContent.RetrieveContentURL(String rObjectId, String& mvImgURL, String& errMsg)

I assumed that rObjectId was null. If you say that object is valid, then maybe the mvImgUR has changed. Do you have a load balancer? If so, maybe the url behind is not getting passed to your web service correctly.