Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

HTTP Content Transfer Export Error

Hello this is my first post,

I have a trouble with the change of the mechanism of content transfer,I have changed UCF to HTTP on custom/app.xml.
Almost everything was right with the change except Export action that always fails.

The next error of Export action was that.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Component Definition httpexport 'component[id=httpexport]' does not exist within context REQUEST(type=obj_moviment,objectId=090f42428002617f)SESSION(clientenv=webbrowser)APP()
at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDef.(ComponentDef.java:81)
at com.documentum.web.formext.component.Component.createComponent(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.web.formext.component.Container.createComponent(Container.java:147)
at com.documentum.web.formext.component.Container.getContainedComponent(Container.java:332)
at com.documentum.web.formext.component.Container.initCurrentComponent(Container.java:524)
at com.documentum.webcomponent.library.contenttransfer.ContentTransferServiceContainer.initContainedComponents(ContentTransferServiceContainer.java:250)
at com.documentum.webcomponent.library.contenttransfer.export.ExportContainer.onInit(ExportContainer.java:60)
at com.documentum.webcomponent.library.contenttransfer.export.HttpExportContainer.onInit(HttpExportContainer.java:39)
at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.invokeMethod(FormProcessor.java:1621)
at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.invokeMethod(FormProcessor.java:1506)
at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.fireOnInitEvent(FormProcessor.java:1171)

Someone knows what can origin this type of error?

Comments

• I used a ActionService for make the export,in UCF worked fine.

exportOK = ActionService.execute("export", arg, getContext(), this, new CallbackDoneListener(this, "onReturnBaixaDocListener"));