Getting Started With OpenText Forums
Follow these steps to personalize your experience in OpenText Forums:
- If you have not signed in yet, you will be asked to set a Display Name
- If you want to build your professional reputation, we suggest using FirstName_LastName. However, the choice it yours!
- NOTE: this display name cannot include spaces.
NOTE: You must sign in to access the FAQ links included in the following steps.
- All OpenText products have a forum available for our experts to engage in conversation. This means that the list of forums will be quite lengthy, so we have a Follow feature that will refine your list to only those that you choose.
Add your Signature
- We offer the option to set your signature. This is a one-time setting; your signature will automatically display with each post and comment. Click on the gear icon in the upper right and Edit Profile.
- In order to watch all conversations, know when comments are made to your posts, and when you are mentioned, we suggest setting up your email notifications.
- There will be posts that require more thought - in order to 'flag' posts to quickly find later, try the Bookmark feature.
Locating Your Product Category
If you are signed in and do not see your product, please upgrade your account to include My Support access by clicking here.
Those with My Support access will see the complete list of all OpenText products. To quickly locate your product, we suggest using ctrl f from the main page.
- After you select the ones you want to follow, it will be much easier to locate and participate.
- More FAQs are available to help you get the most out of your OpenText Forums experience.