AppWorks Gateway Setup version 16.6; Step1 Database Configuration with MS SQL Express

Hi,

My laptop I run learning/dev environment with sql express version 12. All other like exstream, workshop etc works very well. Now I like to install AppWorks Gateway but I do not manage get right connection settings to MS sqlexpress.
My tcp/ip is enabled on sqlexpress side and is enabled to default prot 1433.

Log says (in that case I gave server name as localhost):
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".

I have tried with ip-address as well.
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host 192.168.65.132, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".

I have tried to check reg-settings but I am not sure what should be in there:
C:\Users\jukka>reg query "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\Instance Names\SQL"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\Instance Names\SQL
SQLEXPRESS REG_SZ MSSQL12.SQLEXPRESS

JBr