type name is invalid. Type names must not begin with 'dm'

Options

Hi Team,

I have created documentum project using Composer 7.3 and added reference projects to it. Then imported artifacts from repository system objects/ Applications/RM Config/RM Containment policies and Rule. composer builds thrown error like type name is invalid. Type names must not begin with 'dm' .

added following Reference projects
1) Documentum Core
2) TCM
3) RM-Default
4) rm-forms-adaptor
5)rml

attached screenshot for your reference. it would be great help if some one can help me on this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Have you already install RM DAR (outside of thsi project) in your target repository? I dont believe you can just "include" this in your custom project; you actually need to install the RM product against the repository first. Once that is done, then you dont need to include the types referenced in your errors - since they will already be there.

• we have already installed RM DAR on target repository. we created couple of containment policies and security policies, would like to import those into composer project.

• I vaguely remember in RM 6.7, you can export them directly from RM Admin app (and transfer them to another repository) without having to do this via DAR.

• The reason we importing to composer project is we can install this DAR in any environment like TEST,Preprod and PROD. besides security policies, we also planning to import structure of file plan cabinet, folders and sub folders and groups etc. please let me know if we can achieve this something with RM Admin App? if yes, provide more information about RM Admin App, where to download and so on...

• I don't believe you can just install DAR of your custom app without having to install RM DAR files first. We have never used DAR file to migrate entire application from one env to next. Too many dependencies - as you can see in your error messages.