Questions about ECM Integration with TeamSite

Hi,
We want to use ECM to store the documents. Can any one briefly explain how to integrate ECM with TeamSite?
We are using TeamSite 16.4 (Windows Environment with IIS).
Thanks,

Comments

• For any integration you need to provide a lot more information.

You do not mention what tool you want to integrate, what functionality you would like, etc.

TS is quite customization, custom menus make it easy to initiate a command to be run. The content in TS is available to normal Unix/DOS commands, so to can do an ecm import Y:\default\main\branch\WORKAREA\shared\my.doc

Without more specifics that is about as much detail as can be provided.

• Hi jponnu, are you referring to Open Text ECM, ala Documentum?

• Hi David,
    Opentext ECM only

• OT is rapidly expanding the connectivity between the different (formerly independent) products to expand the comprehensive enterprise platform. This is consistent with the messaging and long term growth of the company. You roughly have two options for integration: proceed as if these are stand-alone products and you need to put your integration architecture into place, or work with the integration strategy that Open Text is pursuing. I don't know their plans for Documentum at this time. A lot depends on your time frame. I would consider reaching out to your account team and getting a technical overview of what they are planning for this type of integration and aligning your more rapid approach to their strategy. That way, in the future, you can deprecate your functionality rather than have to maintain and upgrade it with each new OT release going forward. Just my 2 cents. Feel free to reach out directly if you want to discuss more.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs