Where are the attachments from migrated posts?

@Appu_Nair1 said:
Where did the attachments go? another case of a good document ad input completely lost in discussions? As a matter of fact I have Alex's document from this discussion with me or in my case I can actually look in builder to figure it out...
@Karen Weir will the original discussions albeit converted comes with its artifacts at some time? or is it similar to the original communities getting retired and all that content was lost that kind of situation or is the algorithm something like the discussion is very old(it happened in 2000) so lets axe things that are old :) :)

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/discussion/comment/932076#Comment_932076

Thanks @Appu_Nair1 , I have sent a follow-up to our teams to get an update on this issue. I will post here when I receive information.

Karen

Karen Weir
Forum Moderator
OpenText

Comments

• Quick follow-up @Appu_Nair1 ,
    We are told that the development team is working on this issue and will have more details for us within a week.

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• The team restored many of the missing .txt attachments from the latest migration effort. If you notice any posts that are missing attachments, please add links here in this thread; we'll do our best to address them if needed.

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText