How to delete a post

Not sure if I'm asking this question on the right place. I posted by mistake 3 time the same question (a glitch with my browser) and I don't see a way how to delete 2 of them. Is it because I don't see how or because the system does not allows us?

Comments

• Thanks, it confirmed, it is not me not finding how to!!!

• Thank you @Appu Nair
    @Guy_Pomerleau , we do not offer the "delete" action because it would remove context and skew the conversation.
    With respect to the multiple posts; we have reported that to the vendor. Essentially, the site will post your comment - but the UI takes seconds to catch up and validate that you were successful (which prompts users to click 'post comment' a few more times).

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Appu NairAppu Nair Livelink Rocks!
    Content Server a.k.a Livelinkdiscussions has the writer or creator as the owner and it was deletable . I think context can be gleamed by threaded nature and the quoting nature renders it viewable . I have to test this but I think if I start a topic in old livelink I would be able to delete the thread so I can hide or skew !But here people are posting up to 5 threads with same questions and cluttering the view . Being tech savvy I ask why remove the old elink access ? Nobody pushes send 5 times in a email clent😀
  • Yes, the glitch is causing clutter for sure. We'll get that issue addressed asap.

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText