Trying to configure Worksite 8.5 on Windows 2003 Server

Options
hi there,

I'm currently setting up an instance of Worksite 8.5 on a Windows 2003 Server for a project I'm working on. I've gone through all the install instructions, set up the database, the system DSN, etc, and I'm now at the point where I've started up the 8.5 DBAdmin tool and I've added myself as a user. I start up desksite (which I've installed on the same machine) and attempted to register the server.

I go into Server Connections, click Add, and then the 'Register and Login' box appears. Server name is Localhost, userID joebloggs, password is correct. However, I get the following error:

IManExt: Login failed
See details for more information

iManage.NRTDMS.2

[NRTSession][Login]Logging in as "joebloggs" : Access denied [0x8004012f]

I've set up the joebloggs account correctly, created the NRTADMIN Group and added joebloggs to that, but still I get access denied.

Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening or give me anything to check to make sure it's installed right?

Cheers

Andy

Comments

• Hi Andy,

Could you please let me know the solution for the access denied issue.I am also facing the same issue now.

Thanks,
    Banna

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs