Popup in Custom command for user input

Hello all,

Can somebody guide me how to get a popup for user input as part of custom command.

Thanks,
Naresh

Comments

• Remote server calls?? If you haven't used callServer functionality just read on more in documentation, it is easy to implement.
  • I guess I answered it with our reading completely.. you have callout tags for this kind of requirements.. use either js/cgi/jsp whatever you like to play with it.
  • Hello Sheikh,

Thanks for replying.

I am new to worksite and I don't know what are 'Remote server calls' in this context.

Basically I need to Prompt user for an input when he invokes the command.

I am using C# as programming language. I think I can use Visualbasic input box for this but I am not sure whether it's a good solution.

Looking for a better option if possible.

Thanks,
    Naresh
  • Hello Sheikh,

Thanks for replying.

I am new to worksite and I don't know what are 'Remote server calls' in this context.

Basically I need to Prompt user for an input when he invokes the command.

I am using C# as programming language. I think I can use Visualbasic input box for this but I am not sure whether it's a good solution.

Looking for a better option if possible.

Thanks,
    Naresh
    This turn out to be completely different, I thought the post is for teamsite product line. I'm sorry, I'm not the right person for worksite. hopefully you should hear some replies from others here soon, good luck with it.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs