Working with Teamsite(sitepublisher) & ASP.NET

Please excuse my ignorance.I have never worked with Teamsite & ASP.NET together and I have a few questions.

1. Is there a separate installation of TeamSite when the site uses ASP.NET?

2. If not, what are the differences and complications one should be aware of when making the switch over to ASP.NET?

Right now we have an installation of TeamSite which works with JBOSS for rendering pages and like to know how its going to be different when we try to do WCM for a ASP.NET site with ISS.

Thank a lot in advance.

Comments

• What version of TeamSite are you using? The latest one (7.3.1) comes with .Net included. The previous version you would need to install some sort of third party in order to render the .Net part to work. Are you trying to preview on the TeamSite environment or on the runtime environment? You would need to include the isapi filters to support the .net on your IIS installation.
  • What version of TeamSite are you using? The latest one (7.3.1) comes with .Net included. The previous version you would need to install some sort of third party in order to render the .Net part to work. Are you trying to preview on the TeamSite environment or on the runtime environment? You would need to include the isapi filters to support the .net on your IIS installation.
    Well that is true for SitePublisher/LiveSite

I have developed a few sites TeamSite to DotNet, no trouble.

There are some special changes that are (were) required for TeamSite to virtualize DotNet content in TeamSite
  • Can any one please help me how could you talk to Teamsite.

Is it through Webservices or by any API provided.
    Please give extensive information.. Needed urgently.

Thanks in advance

Shashanka
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs