Custom operations for a custom menu item

Options
Hello All:

I'm in the process of customizing TS CC Professional UI. I added a custom menu called "Custom" and added a menu item within that menu called "Translate Files".

Now, I have 4 branches - called Branch1 through Branch 4. Also, I have 4 groups called Group 1 through Group 4 - each Group is assigned to each Branch respectively. For e.g. Branch 1 has Group1 and so on and so forth.

Now we created a custom role called "Custom Role" that is added to all the groups and then we have a specific set of users added to the Group.

After that I customized the ui_custom.xml and userops_custom.xml. Now from the admin gui I can assign this operation to a role but my problem is that we are sharing the same roles across all the users in all the branches.

My question is there a way to have this custom menu item called "Translate Files" shown only to users belonging to group 1 which is assigned to branch1 and not to other users in other branches (namely branch 2 etc.)

I'd really appreciate your insight!!!
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs