Disabling metatagger features as metatagger is not installed

In our project we are not using meta tagger, hence we want to disable all the meta tagger features in tagging and workflow functionalities. We want to remove the "Suggest", "Suggest All" buttons when we click on tag properties of a file in TeamSite. We also want to remove the pop up which gets loaded as soon as the tag properties screen appears. Please let us know how to do this.

Comments

• I'm trying to figure this out also. A couple of things:
    - In later versions of TeamSite (I'm working on 7.3.2), it's not actually MetaTagger that's integrated, but the IDOL product. There are still various artifacts that refer to MetaTagger though. So if you've implemented TeamSite Search, you may want to look into setting up that TeamSite > IDOL integration.
    - Without doing any intentional integration between TeamSite and IDOL, the tag ui screen seems to want to get suggestions anyhow and, of course, since we didn't install or configure that integration, it's failing. I've got a Support ticket open to get some help with this.
    - You can turn off individual 'Suggest' buttons in the /local/config/tagui/metataggerMappings/defaultMapping.xml file, but I don't yet know how to get rid of 'Suggest All'.
  • In 7.3.2, I found that if you edit out all of the 'guts' of the tagui/metataggerMappings/defaultMapping.xml file, you will disable the 'Suggest All' and 'Suggest' buttons.

I tried renaming that file, but the tagging UI broke.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs