ShowSaveAsOptionsDlg in C#

Options
Hello,

I'm trying to write a version of ShowSaveAsOptionsDlg in C#. I can create a session and get to the NRTDatabase object without issue. The problem I have is obtaining an NRTDocument object for the file (currently residing as a word document on the main drive) that I want the user to save. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Martin

Comments

• Hi Martin

I guess you're looking for IManDocument object, if yes here is the code

IManSession session = null;
    IManDatabases imanDatabases = null;
    IManDatabase imanDatabase = null;
    IManDocument doc = null;

dms = new ManDMSClass();

session = dms.Sessions.Add("Your WorkSite Server Name");
    session.Login("WorkSite Server Login Id", "WorkSite Server Login Password");

imanDatabases = session.Databases;

imanDatabase = imanDatabases.ItemByName("Your Database Name");//You can also use ItemByIndex

doc = imanDatabase.GetDocument("Document Number", "Document Version");//now by using doc object you can perform many actions
  • Hi, Many thanks for the reply. It's mighty quiet here in the Forums!

The problem I have is actually reading a file from the local disk, such as C:\MyDocument.doc, before checking it into the database.

Is it possible to load c:\MyDocument.doc into a IManDocument object before saving it (Checking it in) or should I be using some other object.

Many thanks

Martin
  • Hi Martin

Based on my knowledge we can't get hold of IManDocument object without checing in document [new]. Sorry I couldn't help you.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs