Different report titles for first page and remainder of report pages

cavanmic
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
I have 2 reports titles, one for the first page of the report and one for the rest of the report pages. However, I have some other header information that I want to display on all the report pages. So itfI put the title in the header of the Master Page, I don't want to check the box 'Don't display on Page 1' because I have some other information in the header grid that I want displayed on page 1. Is there any way I can display these 2 titles, one for the first page and one for the remainder of the pages?

Comments

• Virgil Dodson
    Virgil Dodson E admin
    edited December 31, 1969 #2
    Hi cavanmic,

You can create a second masterpage (right click on MasterPages in the Report Outline). Once you have two different ones, you can decide which one gets displayed in the page break property. For your example, I created a grid The first row in the grid will be on page one so I selected my original MasterPage on the Page Break property tab. I wanted the rest of the table data (in the second grid row) to use MasterPage 2 so I selected the second grid row, and then set the MasterPage in the Page Break property tab.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb