Customizing Interactive Viewer

Amy
Amy
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
I'd like to customize the Save dialog and the action that runs when a users clicks the Save toolbar. I've tried changing the C:Program FilesActuate9iPortalwebappsiportaliportalivpagesdialogIVSaveViewDialogFragment.jsp

but every change I make causes the Save dialog box not to display. One example of a change I made was to add text to the value of the Filename input box. I want to make it default to a particular value. Here's the original line:

<INPUT VALUE="" type='text' ID="<fmt:message key="saveViewDialog.id.fileName" bundle="${ dialogIdBundle }"/>" CLASS='save_dialog_inputText'>
</INPUT>

Here's my changed version:

<INPUT VALUE="PDySummary" type='text' ID="<fmt:message key="saveViewDialog.id.fileName" bundle="${ dialogIdBundle }"/>" CLASS='save_dialog_inputText'>
</INPUT>

but when I run this and click on the save toolbar button in IV, the dialog never displays it just says Processing in the IE status line. And there are no errors in the logs.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Jun
    Jun
    edited December 31, 1969 #2
    Hi Amy,

Can you make sure the only change in save view dialog is "VALUE="PDySummary"? I did the same change, dialog can popup. But the value "PDySummary" does not show. I guess the js script code associated with this dialog will automatically clear the init value in the input text.

Jun