Birt performance issues

aswin
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
Hi,
I am using BIRT for generating reports in my web application.I have stored procedures for showing filtered data in the reports.To show the reports in my application I am creating a separate war file for all the reports(and the supporting files for rendering a report) and giving this path in the iframe my jsp file for calling a report.In my local system and local server the performance is okay.But when I am setting my application(and the BIRT war) on an application server outside my system (i.e., when the application goes live on the internet),the reports are having serious performance problems.Sometimes the loading graphic keeps on going and going.....Please suggest me some ways to increase the performance of my reports.Why i am creating a separate war reports is that, when I am integrating BIRT with my application the size of my application goes to something like 30MB and takes lot of time to upload on a production server.please suggest me some solution to increase the performance on my production server.At least kindly someone post a link on where I can find ways to improve the performance.I am having this problem from a long time and I am desperate about it.Thanks in advance.