Questions about BIRT solution

Options
smgomes
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
Hi,<br />
<br />
i'm using <strong class='bbc'>BIRT 2.6 plugin</strong> with <strong class='bbc'>Eclipse Helius</strong> in my RCP application to show analytic reports in PDF format. <br />
<br />
At this moment i need a View Part (Rich Client Platform ) to show a kind of Dashboard with most relevant information, my question is:<br />
<br />
Does BIRT have a solution for this ? Through some research i found terms like :<br />
<br />
> BIRT onDemand<br />
> Actuate 11<br />
> BIRT with Maximo<br />
> BIRT Dashboards<br />
> e.Reports<br />
> ....<br />
<br />
I'm a little confused by all this...is there any free solution to my question ? Thanks.<br />
<br />
P.S.- Sorry if the post is not in the correct topic
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• mwilliams
    edited December 31, 1969 #2
    Options
    Actuate BIRT 360 has a dashboarding feature to help create custom dashboards that can be drilled through to the actual reports, etc. One simple workaround you could do in the open source version would be to create a report that brings in the data from the different reports you want to "dashboard" and create a dashboard like report out of the data from the different reports and create drill through hyperlinks on each item to link to the actual report.

Dashboard Product Page:
    http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-user-experience/dashboards/features/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb