Multi-Date Select Parameter

jlux33
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
I am using the free version of BIRT (v4.22) with the JSCal2 plugin for data picker parameters. I would like the user to be able to hold the <CTRL> key and select multiple dates.

Is this possible?

Jim

Comments

• kclark
    kclark E
    edited December 31, 1969 #2
    I've not tried to do that but the javascript that's used to create the calendar might be able to be modified for this. I'll see if I can't get it working and post it here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • jlux33
    edited December 31, 1969 #3
    Awesome. Thank you. I am more of a DBA than a coder.

Cheers,

Jim
  • jlux33
    edited December 31, 1969 #4
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116394" data-time="1367352284" data-date="30 April 2013 - 01:04 PM"><p>
    I've not tried to do that but the javascript that's used to create the calendar might be able to be modified for this. I'll see if I can't get it working and post it here.<br /></p></blockquote>
  • jlux33
    edited December 31, 1969 #5
    Wondering if you ever can up with a multidate selector? Seems to keep coming up.

Cheers,

Jim
  • Jenkinsj5
    edited June 17, 2013 #6
    In the freeware version of BIRT sending multiple to values to the SQL for a single parameter is somewhat problematic. Doing it in the filter is easier.

Can you clarify if the question is just about making multiple selections from the data picker, and/or you need help to pass them to SQL or filter in the report.

Note:that I am not able to help you with the date picker plug-in just trying to better understand the question.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • jlux33
    edited December 31, 1969 #7
    We need to multiselect dates in the picker and then use the selected dates in a WHERE clause in SQL.