Changing colour of hyperlinks

mennovh
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am working on a report where I have a different style for each group level in a report.</p><p>So for example Group Header 1 has a dark background with white text. Within these group the first column contains a value that has a hyperlink to a new report / drilldown. However when Birt renders hyperlinks the colour is always set to the default blue which can clash with the background colour.</p><p> </p><p>I have come up with the following script on the 'onRender' of the field that has the hyperlink to force the correct colour from the style in the library but was wondering if there is an easier/better way to do this:</p><p> </p><p>importPackage(Packages.java.lang);</p><p>importPackage(Packages.org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.util);</p><p> </p><p>temp = reportContext.getDesignHandle().findStyle("table-group-header-1").getProperty(StyleHandle.COLOR_PROP);  //gets the colour  of the font from the style but is a decimal colour code.</p><p> </p><p>r = Math.floor(temp/65536); //get the red value</p><p>g = Math.floor((temp-256*256*r)/256); //get the green value</p><p>b = temp -r*256*256 - g*256; //get the blue value</p><p> </p><p>r2=Integer.toHexString( r );</p><p><strong class='bbc'>if</strong> (r2.length() < 2) {r2="0" + r2} ; //need to add leading 0 if low value to get double digit value.</p><p> </p><p>g2=Integer.toHexString(g);</p><p><strong class='bbc'>if</strong> (g2.length() < 2) {g2="0" + g2} ;</p><p> </p><p>b2=Integer.toHexString( b );</p><p><strong class='bbc'>if</strong> (b2.length() < 2) {b2="0" + b2} ;</p><p> </p><p>hex = "#" + r2 + g2 + b2</p><p> </p><p><strong class='bbc'>this</strong>.getStyle().color = hex</p>