page subtotals

Options
system_migrated
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm generating a report on a Person datasource (I mean the datasource Primary Data Set is on a Person). There is a Page Break for each new Person, and for each person I can have multiple pages. Let's say I have 2 Persons in the datasource, first one generates 3 pages and second one 2 pages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the Master Page header, I would like to display pageNumber/totalPage, but with the meaning of "current oage number for the Person" and "Total pages for the Person". So for the example, first Person will see 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 in the header, and second one 1/2 and 2/2. This need comes from the fact the generated file is for printing and dispatching to the persons afterwards.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can do it for the Page Number (using Page Variable and script in onPageStart and onPageBreak), but I have no idea how to retrieve the "subtotal" part. The "Report type" page variable are evaluated at the end of the processing, and the "Page type" page variable for each page, but I would need something between both.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way of doing that ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks !</p>

Comments