Deploying report to ihub

Hello,

I have created a report using Opentext analytic designer. I have used oracle DB as my local DB - JDBC data source

Driver class :oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver (v11.2)

URL:jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl

I have created a data set and created a sample report. When i run it on my report viewer, the report runs fine. When i upload the same report on to iHub server and try to render it, it says "17070: There is an error in processing your request" .  Is there a way to configure DB on ihub . ??

Regards,

Rajiv

Comments

• SailRCGSailRCG Junior Member

Hi Rajiv, 

The issue is likely a connection issue between the iHub and your ORACLE instance, OR more likely a driver issue on the iHub.  To check this you should run a tnsping from the iHub server to the instance you are trying to reach with your report. 

• You also need the JDBC driver to be on the iHub machine in a specific location, It should be something like this (might be slightly different based on your version). There should be a readme.txt file stating put JDBC Jar files here:

plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_4.4.0.v20150710-0101\drivers

• Thanks for the reply .. i got it resolved by selecting com.actuate.jdbc.oracle.OracleDriver (Actuate Oracle Driver) in the datasource

• Dear All,

Need a small clarification in deployment.

We have devloped Birt reports without using the Analytical tool, is it possible to deploy these reports in ihub?

If yes please let me know the steps, We are in the urge of buying the Ihub server , if this one is possible.

Thanks

M. Gangadhar

• Log in to iHub, there is an upload option. Depending on your version it might be located in different places.