Google Analytics ODA Plugin

arjung
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
This devshare submission qualifies for Plug In 2 BIRT Contest<br />
<br />
Have you ever created an account in Google Analytics to monitor your web pages ?? Just Try it once, as this is one of the wonderful web service provided by google. You can pulll out loads of information using this service like who all visited your page and other lots of informations...<br />
<br />
So why cant we have a ODA plugin for Google Analytics in Birt ??? and now here it is ... <br />
<br />
This custom ODA plugin can query Google analytics with your google credentials and extracts data from the same and you can use this to create your custom reports..You have to register your website in Google Analytics to pull out reports .<br />
Please download the files attached with this submission.. you will find all you needed there...<br />
<br />
I have attached a user guide which will take you through an introduction of Google Analytics, then about the plugin and a detailed explanation of how to use the plugin ( even though its very simple) <br />
<br />
Just copy the jar files to your eclipse plugin directory and you will be ready to use the plugin. Querying protocols is explained in the guide and some sample queries are attached :). Also a sample report is there which may help you to explore the plugin . :) you can use the demo google credentials which i have specified in the user guide to start with the plugin if you dont have a google Analytics Account.<br />
<br />
I believe in the quote 'Nothing is Perfect ' .. please help me to find out the problems in the plugin, if any and also give your valuable suggestions :)