Internal Server Error in Test Recorder

deepa.sankaran
edited September 24, 2008 in Documentum #1

Hi all,

I am new to Documentum and was starting with testing using the WDK Automated Test Framework. I am now stuck with an Error which was discussed in thread id - 300 -

I tried to reply to that but could not.

It was working fine for me with just webtop. When I brought in a different webapp I wanted to test, it gives me the error.

I am using WDK ATF on Tomcat 6.0.14, Webtop 5.3 SP5, WDK ATF 1.0. I did not find any stack trace on the logs. Can you please help ?

Comments

• ljwong
    edited September 24, 2008 #2

Hi,

There was a java null pointer exception somewhere. If in the error screen, you click on the "More Details" link, the call stack should appear which will provide more information.

Linda

• deepa.sankaran
    edited September 24, 2008 #3

Thanks Linda. But I did not see a "More Details" link on the screen. I am sorry I had pasted the wrong attachment before (which I have now removed).

The Webtop Error Page was not displayed. The error was displayed on the Recorder Deck itself as you see in the attachment in this message.

When I did a compare of the web.xml files for previous and new web app, the Servlet, TestCaseDriver was not configured. When I changed that, the error was not displayed anymore.