Multiple checks for default checkbox value

Options
Hi,

I am trying to add a checkbox in my MetaTagger Template where the default value of the checkbox has got more than one tick. Below is the syntax I am using in the datacapture.cfg:
<item name="Viewing Groups">
<database data-type="VARCHAR(60)" />
<checkbox required="t" multiple="t">
<option selected=t label="Label 1"
value="VALUE1" />
<option selected=t label="Label 2"
value="VALUE2" />
<option selected=t label="Labe 3"
value="VALUE3" />
</checkbox>
</item>

The checkbox object is dsiplayed ok. However, the problem is that only the first item is ticked (i.e. Label 1) when I run the MetaTagger form. What do I have do to do to have more than one tick as the default value..? Let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• First, the <checkbox> element does not have a multiple attribute - so that part of your code is wrong (but generally ignored).

Second, you don't mention the version of the products nor the platforms involved.

However, I was able to replicate the problem on my W2K laptop with TeamSite / TeamSite Templating 5.5.2 SP2b and MetaTagger 3.5.0 (and verified that it works as expected in TeamSite Templating) - and thus I have opened a bug for it: #38976.

Please feel free to contact Interwoven Support to provide additional information (product versions, platforms, etc.) and so that they can associate your customer name with the report.

--fish
    (Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs