Can't stop / suppress WorkSite Save As Option Dialog in Office 2013

I am now developing word template customization by vba in Ms office 2013 with WorkSite 9.0.28. 

1.png

When I press "Save As" Button, it always show Work Site Save As Dialogue automatically,

2.png

but I must need to stop / suppress to showing this Work Site Save As Dialogue, because I want to call my customized vba logic instead of this dialogue.

P.S.

1) This "Save As" Button must be keep because it need to be used in some of my other customized word templates.

2) I have already try the event handler in vba such as:

Private Sub XXXXX_DocumentBeforeSaveAsOptions(ByVal Doc As Variant, IgnoreIManageSave As Boolean)

but still can't solve the problem

May you please kindly give me advices if you have any ideas? Thanks very much!

Comments

• Hi,

Not sure if this will help, but you may have a registry setting which is preventing the normal behvior of the button.

If I look in my registry settings, under the following:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node -> Interwoven -> Worksite -> 8.0 -> integration -> menusettings

There is an option "LocalSaveAs". Edit this entry from "N" to "Y".

Once you restart word you will see another save option in the menu "Local Save As" and it should work.

• Hello Ric, thanks for your suggestion.

But is there any solution to stop the dialog by vba coding?

It is because I just want to enable it in part of word templates instead of all.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs