Add a document to my matters folder

Hello

I am not able to search a workspace specifically with Matter ID .Iam not sure what Profile search parameter has to be passed.

I am not able to add  a searched document to My Matters. I have been through a lot of website but have not been able to find any solution..

IManDatabase

db = sess.Databases.ItemByName("somedb");

IManWorkspaceSearchParameters srchparam = sess.DMS.CreateWorkspaceSearchParameters();

IManFolderSearchParameter bla = srchparam.ItemByIndex(1);

IManProfileSearchParameters oManProfileSearchParameters = sess.DMS.CreateProfileSearchParameters(); 

IManFolders oWorkspace = db.SearchWorkspaces(oManProfileSearchParameters, srchparam);

/*my oWorkspace  has a count more than 1 but not the one I need so I want to search specifally with MatterId and then add that document to MyMatters. When it gets added to my Matters then I want to add a document .*/

Comments

• My matters can onl contain WorkSpaces, you cannot add a Document or Folder to this container.  My Favoites can have documents as well as workspaces

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs