DevNet Members (Migration): Login Instructions

Welcome DevNet members!

We have migrated over all posts and members from the DevNet Community on vBulletin.

The login tool is now HP Passport, which is what HP uses for most of its online websites, such as HP Shopping and many of the other online communities.

The first time you login, here are the steps you must follow:

• Enter the Email address associated with your DevNet account in the "User ID or E-Mail address" field
  • Click "Forgot Password?" -Check your email for the password reset instructions and follow them.
  • After you have reset your password, click the Community "Log in" link and sign in using your email address and new password.

Note 1: If the email address associated with your account is not current and you are unable to retrieve your password, register a new account and send me a private message. I will work with you offline to get your account fixed.

Note 2: If you are new to the DevNet Community, you do not need to follow these steps. Simply Login with your HP Passport account by clicking "Log in" or if you don't have an HP Passport account yet, click "Sign Up" and follow the onscreen instructions from there.

If you have any issues with your account, please let me know.

I look forward to "seeing" everyone around on the HP Dev Community! Smiley Happy

Comments

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs