HTML links

Hi,

At may company we use Worksite and I have figured out that it is possible to link to individual documents by using the format:

<a href="iwl://iwl:dms=companyDM&lib=COMPANYDB&num=3532202&ver=1&latest=1">Link to document</a>

What I want to do is to create the same type of links to spefific matters and folders. The NRL link would be of the type:

companyDM
!nrtdms:0:!session:companyDM:!database:COMPANYDB:!page:1325170:

I have tried different variations but I am unable to translate this to a html link and also unable to find any documentation. Does anyone have any hints on how that could be done?

Comments

• Hi there,

If you are looking for help with WorkSite, you can find it here (this section will be removed shortly): https://worksitesupport.autonomy.com/forums/index.php.

The login info is the same as that for the support site.

•  

Try this syntax:

iwl:dms=CompanyDM&&lib=COMPANYDB&&folder=1325170

Note that it's the same syntax (with folder=) for both workspaces and folders, ie anything in MHGROUP.PROJECTS.

I believe that the documentation for the iwl: syntax is in the iOS mobility client documentation.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs