Regarding 'Deployment of a test page via PLC'.

Hi,

I am trying to deploy one test page contains one sample compoent via PLC workflow. While selecting 'Development' it shows 'files published successfully' but files are not getting deploy to target server and while selecting 'Production' it shows webservice error.  I am refering 'Site publisher guide' for PLC configuration i made changes according to the step only but still it shows error neither files are getting deployed nor the logs are getting generated on both side.  Any hint will b needfull.

Thanks

Manissh.

Comments

• The "development" node doesn't do anything in 7.3.2+ because LSCSAuth no longer requires a deployment.

The webservice issue is probably that OD is not configured to run the web service, or at least not on the port you're expecting. Check odbase.xml and make sure you configured it properly to match the port listed in livesite_customer_src/etc/conf/livesite_customer/opendeploy.properties.

• Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. We have installed TeamSite 8.1 on Linux server and configured the OOTB PLC workflow. When I initiate the workflow, the deploy task is executing fine. But I did not see the logs getting rolled and also when I verify the target server, the .page did not get deployed.

I have validated the webserver host and post details under odbase.xml and opendeploy.properties under livesite_customer_src. Both are referring to the same post and hostname. Also validated the OpenDeployWebRoot.xml.

Everyting is looking fine. But the files are not getting deploy. Can someone plz help me?

Thanks,

Dasari

• you should start a new thread, with more details of exactly wah tthe logs say and what debug you have already done

Also specify which deployment step was done, because as Rick mentioned, the development deployment is not really a deployment at all. 

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs