Master Page footer does not appear on pdf

sofiyaniaz
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<div>Is there something that I am missing when I add a grid to the master page footer, I don't see the contents of it display when the report is exported to pdf or viewed on the web browser. But when exported to Word (doc) I see the footer on every page.</div><div> </div><div>Could anyone please let me know how I can implement this? I want a footer (which has to have its contents in a grid as there are three items in the footer to display) to appear on every page when report is exported to pdf.</div>

Comments

• <p>Can you clarify: What is in the footer?</p><p> </p><p>It is often the case a font is used, that is not avaialble to the PDF.</p><p> </p><p>Other than this have nothing to offer.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>The footer is a grid of two rows and one column. The first row consists of an image and Date (displayed on the same line which I implement by having a grid of two columns and one row) and the second row is a label consisting of copy right textual content. </p><p> </p><p>This displays on every other export except pdf. It is quite urgent so could you please let me know how I can do this.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you!</p>