Can't access Birt Ftype

retnofitriani
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">hallo, </span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">i can’t the Actuate Ftype access this morning  </span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Is there relation when i change RAM? Because last night, my PC was upgraded the RAM from 4GB to 8GB.</span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">or is there elation with the speed of internet to connect the localhost portal?</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Thanks & Regards</span>,</p>

Comments

• <p>Please provide more details. What OS are you using? What is the error you are getting?</p>
  • <p>I am using windows 7 with error like below :</p>
    <p>"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8700"</p>
    <p>What should i do for this case?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks & Regards,</p>
    <p>Retno</p>
  • <p>Try restarting the Actuate iHub3 service.</p>
  • <p>I am already trying to start service for Actuate iHUb 3.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>but i find this eror :</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>"Eror 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly"</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Trying to disable symantec but no change :(</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thanks & Regards,</p>
    <p>Retno</p>
  • <p>Let me look into this.</p>
  • <p>Hi Retnofitriani,</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Please check the following:</p>
    <p>Do you have any ihub3 processes still running in your task manager?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Please look into the most recent ihubd and ihubc logs located in AC_SERVER_HOME/data/server/log directory.  Are there any errors?  If so, please let us know what errors you see.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb