custom login page

DQM
DQM
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>hi, </p>
<p>we are working with secure data and I am currently working on customizing the login page.</p>
<p>I am doing this in html, css and javascript.</p>
<p>Can this method be used to replace the actuate login page, without compromising security?</p>
<p>how?</p>
<p>thanks</p>
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• kclark
    kclark E
    edited July 23, 2015 #2
    <p>You can implement changes to the login page by viewing the source to the JSP and CSS here</p>
    <pre class="_prettyXprint">
    BIRTiHubVisualization/modules/BIRTiHub/iHub/web/iportal</pre>
    <p>Specifically, if you're wanting to just make some changes to the look and feel of the page, and not reinvent it then you should be able to modify the CSS page located here</p>
    <pre class="_prettyXprint">
    BIRTiHubVisualization/modules/BIRTiHub/iHub/web/iportal/css/allstyles.css</pre>
    <p>If you're wanting to create more advanced customizations then I'd suggest looking at authenticate.jsp.  You should be able to pick out the relevant code and wrap you're changes around it.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Also, if you have iHub 3.1+ installed, you can make use of the REST API and easily make your own login page and iHub frontend from scratch using HTML, JQuery, and CSS.  This would take more work than what I suggested above but it can be done.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb