Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

Multi tab Excel reports using Birt Designer

Is there a way to get multitab Excel Reports in Birt ???

My Req:

Table1:

A   B    C  D

---  ---  --- ---

Table 2:

E     F  G 

---  ---  --- 

I want multitabs for B column data and columns A,C,D,E,F,G should group according to pramater B is it possible??Any help appreciated.

Comments

• You need to provide Pagebreak at grouping and while downloading excel output make sure you check these options .. Export Content -> Page Settings -> Output to Multiple Sheets = True. 

• Create group for B.

In group details, select below settings for PageBreak section

Before - Auto

After - Always Excluding Last

Inside - Avoid

• Hi  priya,

Thanks for the reply it worked...

And one more scenario, suppose i have two tables in a report and i want to generate multitabs based on a column .. but when i generate the report first sheet i will have the two tables data.. but in the second tab i ll get only the table which group has been applied. any suggestions for this if i want to get both tables data in each tab..Thankyou

• Hi,

I m facing issues with Multi tab nested report. so many duplicated in the report and Ang getting only one row in 1st table

Ex:

I want to show case in the report as ...

Month,Duration,%,Name

Start,End,Name,Duration   for each Name ...Attaching the rpt design. Any help plss