after page break header is missing on export pdf

harsha050
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;"><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi, using Birt 4.3.1 I want to figure out ways to use carryover values from tables over multiple pages.</span></div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;"> </div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">I have table with 2 header when i export to PDF, only on 1st page both headers are displayed on page break only 1st header is displayed, On inspecting the pdf in fire bug noticed that 2nd header is overlapped by the other rows of the table please find the attachment for PDF and Report design.</div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;"> </div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">I want both the headers to be displayed on all the pages.</div>

Comments

• <p>After a quick glance, the first thing that comes to mind is an issue with script on your first page not being available to handle your layout on the remaining pages. It's tough to assume without having access to your data to be able to run the report. If you could reproduce this in a way that I could run it, that would be helpful.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb