Getting unwanted pagebreak when changing Master Pages

merton
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Pulling my hair out trying to setup page breaks on a report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sample attached (written in 2_6_1, but tried in 4_2_2 and get the same problem)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No matter where I seem to put the break after\before, I always get a blank page for the change of "STATE" Group, switching from Portrait to Landscape Masterpages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Currently, on the uploaded report, all breaks around the change of "State" Grouping are set to avoid, with the STATE Grouping page break, set to BEFORE: Always Exclude First".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had the grouping break set to avoid, with Before or After breaks set on the main Form grouping or the actual Crosstab, nothing seems to resolve the problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The desired Report format I'm trying to get is:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><u>Header (All County totals)</u></p>
<p>3x Xtabs on 1 Page - Portrait - Table Header</p>
<p>3x Charts on 1 Page - Portrait - Table Header</p>
<p> </p>
<p>*</p>
<p><u>Grouping STATE: (State Totals)</u></p>
<p>"State" Header on all pages - Header STATE</p>
<p>3x Xtabs on 1 Page - Portrait - Footer STATE</p>
<p>3x Charts on 1 Page - Portrait - Footer STATE</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1x STATE Summary, Xtab (Customers over many pages)  - Landscape - Footer STATE</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Then Next STATE: (as above repeating from *)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ie each STATE has 2 Portrait Pages, then a Summary Crosstab in Landscape.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any assistance greatly appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>James.</p>

Comments

• <p>...not seeing data on your latest design... If you could verify, meanwhile I will see if I can get your design to work. </p>
  • <p>Might be because the report is 2_6_1 and an old sample\demo data set, there's a filter in the CustomerOrders Data set, on the Computed Column "MONTH" , Filter Date might need moving on some!!!</p>