Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

BDA - iHub auto integration

Hi,

I am not sure if I can post anything here on BDA, but since it is related to ihub, it could be answered.

BDA has capability to publish analysis to iHub as a report or data (data object). But I would like to know if this can be automated in anyway so that user can schedule this publish functionality at a particular frequency.

Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,

I am not sure if I can post anything here on BDA, but since it is related to ihub, it could be answered.

BDA has capability to publish analysis to iHub as a report or data (data object). But I would like to know if this can be automated in anyway so that user can schedule this publish functionality at a particular frequency.

Thanks 

Well, I got the answer for above.

Thanks