CMIS Implementation

nsarkar
edited April 26, 2011 in Documentum #1

Hi CMIS Champs,

Is EMC Documentum planing to provide the CMIS Implementation or we need to write our own implementation conforming to CMIS specifications? The reason I'm asking this is because we are intending to integrate our Portal that provides CMIS hook with Documentum and I don't want to reinvent the whole wheel if Documentum is already providing or going to provide the implementation in near future.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,

Nirjhar

Best Answer

Answers

• samuel
    edited June 28, 2010 #3 Answer ✓

Hi nsarkar,

At present, there's an early access release for Documentum's CMIS implementation, which you can apply here. The official CMIS support will be included in Documentum 6.7 release, which is scheduled for release at the end of the year.

For more details, please check out the blog post here:

https://community.emc.com/community/edn/documentum/blog/2010/04/29/cmis-close-to-becoming-a-standard-emc-to-add-support-in-may

• nsarkar
    edited June 28, 2010 #4

Hi Yue,

Much appreciate your quick response. I have applied for the early release. Thanks again!!

/Nirjhar

• nsarkar
    edited July 29, 2010 #5

Even after registering, haven't got any response thus far about getting access to the CMIS Beta download. Does that link work at all?

/Nirjhar

• njain
    edited July 30, 2010 #6

Thanks for brining this up Nirjhar.

There has been change in org in that group and I have forwarded your request to the person responsible for taking action on these requests. You should hear from him soon.

Thanks

• phdctm
    edited July 30, 2010 #7

Hello,

same here: i have registered some weeks ago, but no news since. Is it possible to access this implementation ?

thanks,

Philippe

• ChandruKoteeswaran
    edited April 26, 2011 #8

Same here , no updates from the  team  registered 2 weeks back.