BIRT - How to show the Dimension on each page in cross tab

GPetkoff
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hi all ,
Does anybody to know how I can show the "Dimension" data from Data Cube in each page of the cross tab.

Exapmle:
In attachment there is two pages of my report.
I want to see the "Name" John and on the second page.

I will happy if someone can help me .

Thanks in advance!

BR
Georgi

Answers

• Can you help answer this question?

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

• Hi David ,
    Unfortunately I still have no answer for this issue. For the moment we use the table in this way as is present in the topic.
    I will be thankful if someone can help with this issue or give advice.

Thanks for the attention from your side.

Regards
    Georgi

• Did you try selecting the name (group), then in properties select Page Break choose after always?

• Hi wwilliams
    Yes I try many variants of this property , but I have no the result that I want.
    I also try to use script in "onPageBrake". There is Method "repeat" in JavaScript, but it is not work in BIRT

• I haven't been able to come up with a solution, unless you're willing to switch to a table instead of a crosstab.

I did find that we do have a feature request filed for this for the professional version. For Open Source, I'd suggest filing an enhancement request on https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Hi Chad,

I know about the solution with a standard table, but there is no option to switch . We use a data cube and the cube is not able to use standard table.

Thanks for the advice about the enhancement request. I will take a look

BR
    Georgi