Viewer PDF Renditions xCP

Hi, When I create a document .doc I generate a rendition by CTS, and I need when clicked in document .DOC show only document PDF rendition. When I do this using xCP ?

Best Answer

• Can you help answer this question?

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

Answers

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

David Sciuto

• This case was not resolved, I created a version document this case, but I dont show document rendition in previewer xCP.

• Have you tried using DA to confirm that PDF rendition has been generated for your new version? xCP preview will only display the native/primary format (ie word). You can configure CTS to generate thumbnails that will show up in preview widget.

• I believe the feature that you are looking for ( Viewer PDF Rendition ) is already available in xCP 2.3.
    Please have a look.

xCP 2.3 Designer Help:
    https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/Open/69172970

Configuring a Viewer widget > Content type
    The system gives you the flexibility to configure any rendition of the content. Apart from the primary source of the content, you can specify any rendition of the content available on the system. If there is no rendition available for the content, the system falls back to the primary source of the object.