"Unauthorised to Run the report" error in hyperlink Maximo

vijay_kota
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
Hi All,<br />
<br />
We have developed one hyperlink report in BIRT 2.3.2.<br />
<br />
Working fine in BIRT. But if i deploy the same in Maximo(Maximo version 7.1.1.7).<br />
<br />
The main report fetches desired result.<br />
<br />
But when i click on hyperlink it throws me an error "<strong class='bbc'>Unauthorised to run report</strong>" with White background.<br />
<br />
I have checked security groups attached to both Main and hyperlink reports. Both looks fine.<br />
<br />
I am not getting why this error is coming...??<br />
<br />
By the way, we have clustered environment set up configured for the reports only.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• micajblock
    edited November 18, 2011 #2
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'vijay_kota'" data-cid="85468" data-time="1321611297" data-date="18 November 2011 - 03:14 AM"><p>
    Hi All,<br />
    <br />
    We have developed one hyperlink report in BIRT 2.3.2.<br />
    <br />
    Working fine in BIRT. But if i deploy the same in Maximo(Maximo version 7.1.1.7).<br />
    <br />
    The main report fetches desired result.<br />
    <br />
    But when i click on hyperlink it throws me an error "<strong class='bbc'>Unauthorised to run report</strong>" with White background.<br />
    <br />
    I have checked security groups attached to both Main and hyperlink reports. Both looks fine.<br />
    <br />
    I am not getting why this error is coming...??<br />
    <br />
    By the way, we have clustered environment set up configured for the reports only.<br /></p></blockquote>
    <br />
    Can you run the report you are linking to on its own? Are the reports in the same folder?
  • vijay_kota
    edited December 31, 1969 #3
    Yes , i have ran the linked report separately. And its working fine.

both are in same folder. No, issue in that.
  • vijay_kota
    edited December 31, 1969 #4
    Yes , i have ran the linked report separately. And its working fine.

both are in same folder. No, issue in that.
  • micajblock
    edited November 19, 2011 #5
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'vijay_kota'" data-cid="85503" data-time="1321680937" data-date="18 November 2011 - 10:35 PM"><p>
    Yes , i have ran the linked report separately. And its working fine.<br />
    <br />
    both are in same folder. No, issue in that.<br /></p></blockquote>
    Sorry, I have no idea then. Maybe ask IBM support? This is an IBM error message not BIRT.
  • leeysh
    edited April 15, 2013 #6
    Hi Vijay,
    Not too sure if you've found a solution to this issue cos I faced the same issue. Then I added in the parameter "appname" in the linked report and pass in the folder name where the report is saved in. And I no longer see the error anymore. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Genevieve
  • micajblock
    edited December 31, 1969 #7
    Also in Maximo 7.1 security is handled separately. Does the user have access to the report?
  • wwilliams
    edited December 31, 1969 #8
    Are you passing the where parameter?
    If I recall I have had the same issue when I didn't use the where. So I added it as just a hyperlink parameter.
  • micajblock
    edited December 31, 1969 #9
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="116035" data-time="1366124016" data-date="16 April 2013 - 07:53 AM"><p>
    Are you passing the where parameter?<br />
    If I recall I have had the same issue when I didn't use the where. So I added it as just a hyperlink parameter.<br /></p></blockquote>
    <br />
    In other words, you need to make sure you are passing all the required parameters.
  • wwilliams
    edited April 16, 2013 #10
    Yes required by Maximo or so it appears, but not required by the hyperlink report itself.
    Yes appname is also required.
  • I have the same error but other link is in different folder

• Can you run that report successfully directly?

• Can you attach a screen print of your hyperlink properties?

• first report in asset but the second in jobplan

• Try appname ="JOBPLAN"
    Add paramdelimiter and paramstring

• thanks alot
    i did what you say
    and change to appear in new window not the same frame and it run correctly